Thursday, 5 January 2012

The Lily Among Thorns

Yes, I admit I have been slack and not got round to doing my second post. This is due to many changes happening in my life at the moment as well as plenty of other things getting in the way such as Christmas, New Years, afternoon naps, hours of peruising ASOS, sheer laziness etc..Now onto business!

One colour that I am OBSESSED with at the moment is "Tiffany Blue" - you know the colour of the tiffany jewellery boxes. Well, whilst going shopping for a new doona cover in the sales, my mother and I stumbled upon a beautiful Tiffany blue cusion...so of course I had to find a doona cover that would match this cusion, NOT the other way around. It didn't stop there though, as well as my bedroom I will also have a tiffany blue themed bathroom including a diamante toothbrush holder. Yes I know, not me at all...

So this coulour has had me thinking how beautiful it would work in a wedding palette, I have found the photos below for inspiration: 



I don't need to get married to buy these..
Love the colou rof these Hydrangeas

Cute Tiffany bonboneries

1 comment: